- Adrian W on Cities to visit in the Czech republic other than Prague?
- TXMPA SE Regional Rep on Cities to visit in the Czech republic other than Prague?
- Ste A on What are some inexpensive hotels in Prague, Czech Republic?
- Davidsbeenhere on Prague, Czech Republic: Hotel Jalta
- moravianhawk on What’s the difference between the Czech and Slovak languages?
Question by : What country shall me and my friends travel to? (18 year olds)? I’m 18 years old and I’m wanting to take a week/10 days/2 week holiday with my friends in July/August. We’re not exactly “party animals” so …
Question by Irish Ice: what is the cheapest and funnest country to party in? a place where the beer is cheap and good times are had. Such as prague in the Czech Republic, i’ve been told its 25 cents a …